What a Spring Break to remember! Wow, that was probably one of the top five vacations in my life. The itinerary was exhausting but there was something for everyone. The food was excellent and our cabin was terrific. I think everyone had a great time and it's going to be the topic of conversations for a while.
Dad started radiation therapy and so far that's been a snap! Hope that it stays easy for a long time.
Shelley and Steve are still battling infertility issues. Shelley's taking a "sabbatical" from teaching and I think will be working on her masters degree while visiting her fertility doctors over the next few months. Steve still loves his job and that makes for a happy set of in-laws!
Emily is finishing up her student teaching and pondering which way to go for a career, secondary or elementary ed? Graduation will be here before we know it! HALLELUYAH!
Dennis is coping well with the recent relocation of his in-laws to upstairs! He's playing a lot of golf with his new clubs and hopefully finally seeing some improvement with all the practice. He really loves his weekends in Marble Falls and I'm hoping that if radiation goes well, I can actually join him for some R&R there.
Days ahead are looking brighter...thank goodness we got away from February! That was the worst month ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment