Okay so today is behind me and that is a good thing. The minor surgery that I had today turned out to be a tad more involved, so now I spend the next 2 weeks on crutches. Damn!
I had the surgery in Victoria and am recovering at my parents house - paybacks we call it for the days I've spent assisting with my dad's recovery from surgery and hospital stays over the past 2 years! I'm doing well, not in any pain and hoping that this remains the case.
Work is still a zoo, but do to modern technology I can still handle invoicing, payroll, etc. via the internet whereever I am!
I'll be in Victoria until Sunday or Monday and then depending on my foot, I'll drive back to Pearland and start the new workweek on crutches! DAMN! I think I already said that once.
No comments:
Post a Comment